Sunday, July 1, 2012

Day Out

Assalamualaikum peeps.
Seriously, i got the long journey today since i am skipped my job. Ajak lah kawan resz sorang ni berjalan yang dia kata naik putih asyik duduk rumah. What the hack? Resz mula mula ajak lah ke Danga City Mall which short form as DCM. Memang pada mulanya hanya nak ke DCM je tapi jadi lain pula. Pacu laju laju ke KSL pula. Nak surprise kan member yang lagi sorang since dia kerja MBO.and pathetic things once dia cuti la cause someone passed away. Bila schedule pun menyedihkan timing yang sangat tak sesuai. I was like to wait around 1 hour and 45 minutes for the next movies. crap isn't? So destinasi lain dengan pacu laju laju ke Jusco Bukit Indah. And you know what this is my first time. So i'm her driver and she's my indicated way.

Sesat lah juga even she's told me almost every weeks pergi sana. And tak ingat ingat jalan. Damnit. So sampai saja sana. Brave lah jadi tatapan tontonan kami semua. And it was amazing movie even cartoon. But memang best sangat. You should download this movie, i mean watch. That illegal you know. Keep wondering why i am Johorean didn't go to Jom Heboh? Sebabnya i crowd and messes with people and i HATE crowded things! And gila jem sampai tatahu nak cakap. See the picture below lah :) 

It was like curse for me for a day just because of Jom Heboh!

Guys, wonder my reaction that time. this is my reaction >,<

OKBTSM:)

No comments:

Post a Comment